Monday, July 20, 2020

Scarlet- Part 1

Walking through the graveyard, I felt like someone was watching me. Cold air rushed through the trees and made the rusty gate open resulting in a loud creak echo through the air. I wish I had never wandered into the woods with my friend in the first place. It was the worst choice ever. Here’s how I got into this situation. It all started last weekend. I was returning from school when my friend ran up to me and asked me if I wanted to hang out with her on the weekend. I knew her well so I agreed and went home. I asked my mum too and she also agreed.
 
 Friday arrived quickly and before I knew it, I was getting ready to go out with my friend. We met at the nearby mall and headed for the woods as that was where we normally went. We didn’t like crowds and preferred to be alone. Nothing unusual took place around an hour as we caught up on what had happened throughout the week. However, around 12pm it started getting chilly. We grabbed our bags and started going home before the weather could get worse. However, wherever we went, we ended up at a dead end. We were worried but couldn’t do anything. Suddenly, we were dragged into a house. It was abandoned and had plants growing all over it. The floor was smashed and it was crumbling a bit every second. We exploring the house when we heard a faint whisper. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment